Booting in Atlanta
- Atlanta has a booting ordinance, allowing for their operation.
- There is a $75.00 limit in Atlanta.
- Property Owners contract with the booters.
- Full Ordinance - General Requirements
Booting In Dekalb County
- Dekalb County did away with their Booting Ordinance years ago.
- Dekalb County has no current ordinance on booting.
- Because of this, booting should be considered illegal
- The GPA targets trucks in Dekalb county because, in the absence of an ordinance, they charge outragous fees. ($500)
- Booters are supposed to have in their posession: Business license,